Thursday, December 31, 2009

Renters Insurance Bc Should My Insurance, BlueCross/BlueShield Pay For A Dog Bite Injury Which Happened At Someone Elses House?

Should my insurance, BlueCross/BlueShield pay for a dog bite injury which happened at someone elses house? - renters insurance bc

My son was bitten by a dog in the house of our friend. My insurance, BC / BS will not pay to treat the injury, that "should the expression of our friends, the owners pay a price. However, our friends are renting and have no insurance and no money. I have to pay for the hand - ? I feel my insuance company abaondend me and my son. When my son was damaging to my house (which has happened to pay) BC / BS and have and do not claim that my insurance should pay for it. The ideas in ways that continue? " The demand for our friends, no money only cost me money and run, to have from zero to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment