Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bloody Mucus Right Before Period Bloody Mucus In Period?

Bloody mucus in period? - bloody mucus right before period

In December 2008 my dentist gave me a hard time removing pill that the infection in the vicinity of the head. (long story why) Well, my mother told me to drink water or juice to wash 100% for stations drastic means, which can cause some side effects or adverse effects of urine ... something he did not remember correctly. Well, in my term of office in January, I noticed some bloody mucus, which lasted several days. Well, it happened again in future periods, but not for long, but in May, during my 6 days, not many, but some lasted.

That worried me because it just stopped. Only in August and my last period mottled brown mucus, as does the same for the month of September. Only a few brown and red. No, I have had sex virgin and my admiration when I took the pills before December. I was not hit, but still side-effects of my time? I think I need to see a doctor, but I think I'll respond more ... or is it possible that I do not drink enough water or juicee?

0 comments:

Post a Comment