Friday, January 1, 2010

Ceramic Christmas Tree Lights Whats The Wierdest Thing You Put On Your Christmas Tree?

Whats the wierdest thing you put on your christmas tree? - ceramic christmas tree lights

The mines must have a ceramic jewelry I have in the first year. My mother is always in the shaft. Now I'll explain how it is ugly! lol your Christmas shopping has a lemon yellow ball has a brown top and blue ceramic Aqua wish you a Merry Christmas decorated with red stars and orange dots:-p lmao, but my mother thought she was handling15th China century! (Or the comments about my age here lol)

1 comments:

jess l said...

Your mother really loves you! is so sweet! I have my children in the tree ornaments, too. But it is not unusual compared to what the treetops. Each year there will be a black hat, Santa, "says bah farce" at the top of the tree. Our first Christmas together, could not afford decorations, we had to do with what we had was not much. None of us had a star over the trees. I could not sit with bare tree on the former. We have this meeting, on the counter have been here days ago, I had to hide in the best. Since that year, when I out of the box I can put it in the top of the tree of memories, God, I do not think even a star or an angle or something ... only the old black hat, joke says bah ....

Post a Comment