Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How To Rebuild A Snowmobile Motor Water In 2 Stroke Snowmobile Motor?

Water in 2 stroke snowmobile motor? - how to rebuild a snowmobile motor

I have a two-stroke 2-cylinder usually runs awsome snowmobiles went last week when I discovered that in the last 2 days I've tried to start something, and I checked the spark compression carb rebuilt carb get washed up; the thing that the last thing I thought was the water in the gas today. two days worth of trying to pump on my sled this wrong in some way from water in my fuel tank does not know your new gas, but still on the ground, I can solve this problem, I emptied the tank. Now what ????????

4 comments:

chevy guy said...

To search for new gas and a bottle of seam foam.pour there, the bottle is not everything, maybe a 1 / 4 of it and trying to start again.and can run before it disappears. Water luck.

1 Finger Willy said...

I hate it when that happens, was in 1988, the execution of the ISDE Race in Nor Cal rained heavily and the river was in full summit made little on the bed and stood there, the old Honda drunk all the water barrel and carbohydrates can without sending the bar at the bottom of the case in the RPM management, land retirement pulled shot to the head and struck the candle was gone, the water and smell gas, replaced the candle out and was still on a 3 . Place to know if you know that she is no water in the fuel of the brother of other problems.

Nick said...

Almost certainly, the fire will burn until the jugs.You ethanol should jugs.The a little fuel stabilizer in the marine gas or burned up mix, especially if you are a while.If was executed last and this year, without Fuel stabilizer is not good.

makoMatt said...

Throw in some minds metholated

Post a Comment