Monday, February 22, 2010

Synyster Gates Hair Cut What Are Some Cool Spikey Hairstyles For Girls With Long Hair And Haircut Advice Please!?!?

What are some cool spikey hairstyles for girls with long hair and haircut advice please!?!? - synyster gates hair cut

1. I often keep my hair in curls, but when I put my hair on my shoulder, holding nearly half of my biceps and what my "hits" are the past my chin .. . well over half of my chin and neck. I'm so tired of my hair than ever before! I then cut the length of the shoulder and the rim is approximately between the lip and nose ... I think. So, if my hair is curly, it is not so short. Do you have any suggestions for hairstyles? Zip code, and remember that my hair is not right all the time. It is very curly ...

2. So yes, I know you can do some cool spikey hair I do if my hair is straight and shoulder length or watever. I thought my spikey purposes, but do not know how do. It looks like hair SORTA Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold, when his hair is long, but more and ask a girl. Suggestions? and plz if you can show me pictures!

... AND PLZ DO NOT cut your hair short!

0 comments:

Post a Comment