Sunday, February 14, 2010

Causes For High Respiration Can You Get Dependent To Oxygen?

Can you get dependent to Oxygen? - causes for high respiration

My son was 5 months, from 1 / 8 imposed by oxygen for almost 2 months, he was was because he had the flu. It is much more than a month, but still on oxygen. The respiratory therapist has tried to take my son, but if we consider the statistics down. I wonder if my son is always dependent? Or is it always so sick? Or maybe it is a serious problem, and I live at high altitudes (Colorado Springs) Please help me!

2 comments:

og said...

Something happened, but it is not dependent on oxygen. Attach it to your doctor.

liam said...

This could be a psychological problem, or perhaps only because the lungs are bad. If it is more than a month, you should call a doctor

Post a Comment